Youth Leadership Award
- Presented to a deserving citizen, who has provided outstanding service through volunteer work or financial support to the youth of our community.
- Nominees can be from any of the citizens of the Colchester County area.
- Very unusual for Rotarians to receive this recognition.
- Nominations are solicited from Rotarians and the general public. A request for nominations can be made via our Weekly Bulletin and an ad in the local paper (October).
- The Vocational/New Generations Service Committee receives and makes nominations and selects the successful recipient (if any) each year.
- Normally presented at a Luncheon Meeting in November. (Recipient has opportunity to express thanks at the microphone)
Recipients of the Youth Leadership Award
|Bruce Moore and Mark Brown||2010-2011|